GENERAL RENTAL CONDITIONS:
- Driver’s age: The minimum age limit is 17 years.
- Driving license: The driver must have a valid driving license.
- Minimum rental period: 1 day (08:30 – 20:00)
- Fines: The hirer is responsible for any fines resulting from violations of the driving code during the rental period.
- Insurance: Motorbikes are insured for third parts damages. Against death of body injuries of third parts it covers up to 500.000€. Against material damages of third parties up to 100.000€. In case of an accident the hirer is responsible for up to 1.000 €
- Full insurance:
– Exception from responsibility: The hirer is excluded from any legal responsibility for any bike damage, if he accepts the relative terms, by signing and paying per day the sum stated, on the condition that the damage is not due to a violation of the road traffic code and the motorbike is driven on a road of tarmac and the rider is not under the influence of alcohol and drugs.
– Theft cover: The hirer is not responsible for the theft if he proves that he had locked the bike, has the key and theft has taken place on Kalymnos.
- TAXES: 24% VAT is included.
- FUEL: Is paid by the hirer.
NO INSURANCE COVERS:
- Any mishappening resulting from alcohol or drug abuse.
- Damages caused to the vehicle because of off road driving.
- Theft or damage of any personal belongings while in the car.