GENERAL RENTAL CONDITIONS:
- Driver’s age: The minimum age limit is 21 years.
- Driver’s license: It must be issued 12 months prior to rental.
- Insurance: Rental rates include the following coverage:
– Death and body injuries of people not using the rental car, up to the sum of 500.000€.
– Material damages inflicted on property which is not stored in or upon the rental car, up to 100.000€.
– Death, total or partial disability, up to 8.800€ for the driver of the rental car and up to 500.000€ for the rest passengers.
– Collision or fire of the rental car excluding the first 8.000 €.
- Collision damage waiver: On condition that the Driving Code has not been violated, the renter will not be obliged to pay the “excluded” amounts of above, except from the first 200€ for the cars if he accepts to pay an additional charge of 12€ for each rental day.
- Theft protection: Total value of the rental car against theft, is subject to an additional charge 3€ per day
- Gasoline: The renter pays for gasoline consumed during the rental.
- Shipping of cars: It is only allowed if rental company authorizes in writing.
- Traffic fines: Traffic fines and consequential administration penalties resulting from violations of the Driving Code, are paid by the renter.
NO INSURANCE COVERS:
- Any mishappening resulting from alcohol or drug abuse.
- Damages caused to the vehicle because of off road driving.
- Theft or damage of any personal belongings while in the rental car.